kuiu base layers what sizes

DIY

WKR
Kuiu chart says im a large in base layer tops, but everyone says size up. Im 6ft 2 in 195. Guide jacket xl fits great. What about bottoms. 36 attack pants fits great. Wish I could try this stuff on

Your choice on the top. L will be tight but work if that's how you like to wear them XL will be slightly looser than snug. Which is how I wear mine. I'm 6'1" 210 with broad shoulders and big legs/butt. On the bottoms I wear 34 attacks but they fit like women's yoga pants which is how I have started liking them. I wear L bottoms but you might choose XL because L is tight on my legs.

I wear an XL Guide Jacket, XL top in everything KUIU except the Chinook. I prefer the fit of XL in my base layer top mainly because I don't like the feel of a skin-tight fit. Slight give is more comfortable. LG will work, but very snug.

Bottoms: I buy 36 pants in KUIU even though I am sometimes down to an actual 34 size. My bottom merinos are size LG, again because I don't like anything that's fish-skin tight.

Infidel

FNG
I'm 71" @195 XL with 34s. I don't like the fitted look. I like comfortable and functional sizing. Worst case order it and if it fits wrong send it back mate.

I bought their 210 zip t a while ago in XL and it fit well, but if I were using it as my next to skin, I may have ordered a L.

I'm 5'10", 210lbs with a 34" waist, 44 jacket.

It had some extra length to the torso which I liked but the arms and chest had a little longer material than I would have liked but, overall, nothing to really complain about.

DaveC

WKR
I have the Ultra Merino 125 in medium, and it's actually a bit looser than most medium shirts from outdoor clothing companies.

Pelaton is tighter than merino. Depends on how you like the fit. I'd order the merino to size and pelaton size up if you like it fit but not loose. Pelaton will fit to size, but it will be tight fitting. I'm 6'5" 230 and wear large. Contemplating sizing up on the Pel 130. 145 merino zip fits well only wish for a hair more length.

i have the tiburon top, merino ss and ls tops and peloton long sleeve all in xl and they all seem to fit the same for me. im 6'0 215 fwiw

7stw

WKR
Kuiu chart says im a large in base layer tops, but everyone says size up. Im 6ft 2 in 195. Guide jacket xl fits great. What about bottoms. 36 attack pants fits great. Wish I could try this stuff on

Size wise we are twins. I prefer a l in tips and an xl in the old and new zip off merino bottoms. Haven't tried any of the Pelton stuff either. I did buy a 210 top in xl to layer over another top. The super down zip t fits over two tops well I have a large in it. I also prefer the fit of a large in the guide vest.