Ktech Designs Stabilizer

D

david long

In searching for accessories for my new Mathews Helium bow, I think I may have stumbled onto the perfect accessory - the Ktech Designs Tech 5 Twin stabilizer. I just received the stabilizer and will play around with it today. I can tell you this, when installed, it simply looks like an extension of the bow. The design matches the grid lock pattern perfectly. Now the fun part....gonna go shoot the bow right now.

Here are a couple of pics. Has anyone else used Ktech stabilizers?

ktech1.jpg
ktech2.jpg

J-Daddy

WKR
They look cool on the waffle iron bows, look like another part of the riser....I've never used them though, just not what I like in a stabilizer...I prefer longer with all the weight out front, B-Stinger, Doinker Dish, Vendetta Enforcer...Stuff like that.

OP
D

david long

The majority of the weight is on the outer half. I am not a fan of long stabilizers when it comes to hunting. I simply look for a stabilizer that has just enough weight to aid in the bow falling forward upon release. At 7.5 oz, this stabilizer does a great job of it! It will be staying on the Helium:)

aggieland

WKR
Check out Axion Stablizers/dampners they work very well also. The 2" version I have worked much better than any of the other brands I had used before. This one above looks like it would work well also.

OP
D

david long

Aggie......yes, I looked at the Axion. I narrowed it down to the Axion and Ktech and ended up going with the Ktech. Both very similar though.

J-Daddy

WKR
The majority of the weight is on the outer half. I am not a fan of long stabilizers when it comes to hunting. I simply look for a stabilizer that has just enough weight to aid in the bow falling forward upon release. At 7.5 oz, this stabilizer does a great job of it! It will be staying on the Helium:)
Oh I understand, heck everybody is different...Rusty Ulmer told me to ditch a stabilizer all together on my hunting rigs but I just can't do it, lol...I just hold better with something in the 12" range but they can get in the way at times.

OP
D

david long

I am with you......I am sure a guy would be fine without one, but I prefer a little weight up front :)