Kryptek Koldo- wow its really good

I have been looking for some new rain gear since I punched a hole through my pnuma 3l pants recently and stumbled into a used deal on a koldo rain jacket. I was looking for a rain jacket to wear fishing, hunting elk this fall and waterfowl as needed. I was originally set on buying two jackets, a dewpoint and a delta wading jacket. When I saw this deal I snatched it up. 75$ to my door so I figured why not try it

It's been downpouring here the last 2 days and I can honestly say I'm impressed with the Koldo. The pnuma 3l held up well for me for the price I paid, but this Koldo feels invincible. I haven't had any issues with the fabric wetting out or any rain getting in at all while I wad wearing it in a constant downpour this weekend fishing. I'm going to run this hard this fall but I think it's a jacket that could easily span the spectrum for me. It's not ultra light weight. But boy it's pretty darn good.

As a note of comparison. The pnuma is softer and quieter so if you're looking for bowhunting in a stand type quiet, this may not be it. The seller just posted the pants as well so I'll be giving them a try too.

In comparison to the pnuma, the fit is better for me personally. They are both XL and the pnuma has a lot more room in the body. Fine for layering over a base, mid and puffy, but when I'm not layering it's a bit much fabric. If I ordered the pnuma again I'd go a large.