krux frame/ icon pro 5200

kipper09

WKR
hey guys wanted some input. I have a stone glacier sky sky 5100 and love it, just thought maybe a little organization at times may be a nice addition. how difficult would it be to get the icon pro 5200 to fit the krux frame? im open to any other ideas as well.. I just would like to have some different options, and im not a modifier. thanks in advance

The sky bags rock but do lack some organization. I've found it easiest to keep all my gear in pulLouts.

If your looking at more organization I would look into stone glaciers Camp pockets and put some Velcro on your interior pockets. Zpacks sells some adhesive Velcro.

marc

Lil-Rokslider
I don't know if it would fit but I prefer the EXO bag over the KUIU that I had. A little heavier but a lot quieter.

mogrimy

FNG
Or like putting a camper top on a truck lol. Don't know what a k car is... but it's always nice to know available options even if you choose not to use them

OP
kipper09

kipper09

WKR
That's exactly what I thought mogrimy.. not saying I will do it, just like to know if there is some options out there in case you ever wanted a little more organization. whether it be exo, kuiu, mystery ranch..