KRG Echo - Sporterish version of bravo for tikkas

JCMCUBIC

WKR
When I ordered, I made the assumption that the cheek piece adjustment knob was part of the package and that a QD flush cup was part of the butt. Looking at it now, I don't think either of those things are true. KRG notes that the LOP spacers are not included...and I can see by reading that they offer the thumbscrew kit with it, so that it likely isn't as well:

*Does not include Length of Pull Spacers
Echo LOP & Thumbscrew Kit sold separately.

I should have read more completely. I would have likely ordered the kit and whatever they offer for the butt QD/flush cup when I ordered if I'd understood.

Installed with factory tikka barrel and standard insert.
IMG_7965.jpegIMG_7968.jpeg

Cheek piece has to be taken off to remove the bolt, thumbscrew makes that a little less inconvenient
IMG_7963.jpeg

Bluumoon

WKR
Shoot2HuntU

Bluumoon

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
Well, they had a miss calculation on the LA Tikka, rear of the bolt hits cheek riser before reaching the back of the stroke. Bolt still cycles fine, but guarantee I’ll break something if I don’t drill out a pathway for it.

Hate to say it, but the 7PRC is more pleasant to shoot in this stock compared to the Rokstok, 2 extra lbs prob goes a long way in that regard.

Attachments

• IMG_7405.jpeg
    IMG_7405.jpeg
    906.2 KB · Views: 21

Jimbee

WKR
Well, they had a miss calculation on the LA Tikka, rear of the bolt hits cheek riser before reaching the back of the stroke. Bolt still cycles fine, but guarantee I’ll break something if I don’t drill out a pathway for it.

Hate to say it, but the 7PRC is more pleasant to shoot in this stock compared to the Rokstok, 2 extra lbs prob goes a long way in that regard.
Is the grip the same as the Bravo?

Antares

WKR
Man, I really want to be excited about this. I'd be there if they would cover up that butt hook and figure out how to drop ~8+ oz.

Can you run it with no barrel insert at all? How much weight does that save? I wish they would offer titanium backbone options for this and the Bravo. It would be expensive, but it would get closer to the finished weight I'm looking for.

Bluumoon

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
I
Man, I really want to be excited about this. I'd be there if they would cover up that butt hook and figure out how to drop ~8+ oz.

Can you run it with no barrel insert at all? How much weight does that save? I wish they would offer titanium backbone options for this and the Bravo. It would be expensive, but it would get closer to the finished weight I'm looking for.
The butt hook doesn’t see to be bothering me much so far, it was my biggest concern w the design. I think I could rig up something fairly easily to make the stock flat underneath.

For my use case the extra weight was an appeal.

Bluumoon

WKR
Shoot2HuntU

I have no barrel insert, it might have knocked off an oz or two.