KRG Bravo Effect on Accuracy and Load Development

I’m getting a KRG Bravo for my Tikka CTR today. Has anyone seen swapping the factory stock, which isn’t bad IMO, with the KRG Bravo have a negative impact on accuracy?

Also, did installing the KRG Bravo have an effect on your pet loads and require additional load development?

I bought a Bravo last summer for my 243 Howa action. The gun shot good before the stock swap. The factory was cheap and flimsy. I didn’t really shoot for groups after the swap but did have to adjust scope. Gun still shot good after the swap and the stock was a MAJOR improvement in fit and feel. I did not have to rework the load at all. Still shot sun MOA after Bravo install.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XLR

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
When you switch over to the bravo you are going to have a different bedding surface which create different harmonics from the factory stock. If you are really trying to find a node you will have to do a little bit of load work to get back in there but you should be pretty close! You should see an improvement in accuracy from shot to shot but your point of impact will probably be a little different also.

OP
General RE LEE
So there was a mix up from KRG and they sent me another Bravo when I just needed some extra forearm screws. I called them and told them I’ll pay for it. I put it on my UPR 308 I just got so now I’ve got 2 Sako green Bravos lol.

I have to say the black barreled action of the UPR 308 looks good with the Sako green. I’m keeping the UPR stock cause it’s dang nice and lighter. Will probably drop barreled action back in UPR stock hunting season.

0D801EB4-6CE2-413B-BB7D-40AA73C5A7CF.jpeg