Kowa 77mm sale at S&S Archery! Lowest Price ever...

I’ve always thought I want a Swaro spotter, but this sale has got me thinking hard about this spotter.

Will I regret getting the Kowa?

I’ve always thought I want a Swaro spotter, but this sale has got me thinking hard about this spotter.

Will I regret getting the Kowa?
I personally own the 77mm. I have never been in a glassing situation where i thought another spotter would be better. On the other hand, there have been times when i had either the ATX 65mm or the ATS 65mm and wished i had my 77mm. Granted there is a lot more to purchasing high end glass, like size/weight and resale value, but optically speaking the 77mm will never disappoint. The only time i recommend the ATS over the 77 is when someone is primarily concerned with weight. And i ONLY recommend the ATS with the 25-50x eyepiece. Having said all that, this price is really tough to pass up. I think there will be a lot of guys out there who are waiting around to see what happens who will probably wish they didn't pass on this deal.

I personally own the 77mm. I have never been in a glassing situation where i thought another spotter would be better. On the other hand, there have been times when i had either the ATX 65mm or the ATS 65mm and wished i had my 77mm. Granted there is a lot more to purchasing high end glass, like size/weight and resale value, but optically speaking the 77mm will never disappoint. The only time i recommend the ATS over the 77 is when someone is primarily concerned with weight. And i ONLY recommend the ATS with the 25-50x eyepiece. Having said all that, this price is really tough to pass up. I think there will be a lot of guys out there who are waiting around to see what happens who will probably wish they didn't pass on this deal.
Thanks for the info.

If I only had the money, but the right price at the wrong time is the wrong price. :cry:

Son has the 77 and I have the 88. After looking at sheep all summer last year through both, I'd probably take the 77 actually. Nice price on this one.

Originally wanted a Swarovski. Bought a 77 from Doug a couple years ago. Have never felt I am missing anything. the 77 is one of the best deals and secrets out there…

Nice scope! Does anyone have recommendations for an objective lens cover? No way I will use this without loosing it!

What about scope body protection? Not really a fan of the corder cover. Tape, old sock stretched to fit, or?

Just got mine in the mail a few days ago. Finally got to use it yesterday after work. WOW is all i can say.. We have excessive smoke here due to the canadian fires currently happening, and this thing still works great. I am very impressed by the clarity and cannot wait to use it on an ideal day. Very happy with the product and with S and S being speedy on delivery. Hope everyone else has the same results

Back