Kowa 773 Tripod?

Hammnit

FNG
Hi Guys,
After much research and careful shopping, I broke down and bought some big kid glass (Kowa 773 w/TE-11WZ eyepiece). Now I'm looking at tripods. I'm wondering if there's a good tripod that can handle truck/road-side spotting and yet light enough to throw in a pack for time in the back country?

I'm fully aware that 99.9% of the time, something designed to cover two separate purposes will do neither very well. Not sure if tripods fall under that. Curious if any of the lightweight (sub 3lb) tripods are solid/sturdy enough to schlep in and out of the truck or SxS. Or do I need to look at getting a lightweight carbon for the pack and heavier duty aluminum for the truck?
Thanks!
Hammnit

Wheels

WKR
I use an Outdoorsmans medium tripod with a VA5 head, I also have a Slik 634, but the Outdoorsmans is much sturdier and deploys faster.

I recently made the dive into the big boy glass too with a Kowa 884, and bought an innorel gt324C tripod with a 44mm ball head it came with....very sturdy, closes down tight, and relatively lightweight. Easily used sitting or standing. I don't know about longevity, but seems to do the job so far in my limited use. Not the lightest weight tripod out there, but not what I would consider heavy either.

I use an Outdoorsmans medium tripod with a VA5 head, I also have a Slik 634, but the Outdoorsmans is much sturdier and deploys faster.
I also use an Outdoorsmans and a Slik 634. The Slik will go from roadside to back country without issue. Most backpack hunts I carry the outdoorsmans as I'm not standing all the time glassing