Sold Kowa 554

Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonM

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How do these compare to the leupold gold ring 12-40x60 spotters? I had a leupold and liked it for the size and weight kinda wish I never sold it

OP
Tikka300wsm
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
How do these compare to the leupold gold ring 12-40x60 spotters? I had a leupold and liked it for the size and weight kinda wish I never sold it
I’ve never been very impressed with Leopold glass but I have no experience with that spotter. If I were to guess the only thing you would give up to that leupold is FOV. The Kowa 55’s are 28oz and have pure fluorite glass. Pretty hard to beat.

JasonM

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’ve never been very impressed with Leopold glass but I have no experience with that spotter. If I were to guess the only thing you would give up to that leupold is FOV. The Kowa 55’s are 28oz and have pure fluorite glass. Pretty hard to beat.
Ya 28oz is pretty sweet. I had a meopta 82 but never took it hunting just too big to stuff in pack plus you need a fair substantial tripod for something that big

OP
Tikka300wsm
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Ya 28oz is pretty sweet. I had a meopta 82 but never took it hunting just too big to stuff in pack plus you need a fair substantial tripod for something that big
For sure. I'm sure I'll regret selling it but I'm putting together a 223 for the kids and I told the wife that the little spotter would fund it.

Status
Not open for further replies.