Koola Buck. Anyone have any experience with this???

13bonatter69

Lil-Rokslider
Seems awfully expensive to me, but then again, Im kinda old school, so take that for what its worth.....lol

kooz

FNG
I had been looking at these for several years , but any time I went to order . they were backed up by a few months so I blew it off . Anyways, I finally ordered one this year and I picked it up this week . I couldn't be happier , plenty of room and it cooled down immediately to 37* and held . Should have bought one years ago . I don't see it as such a huge cost when you compare it to the rifles/scopes/boots/clothes/glass etc and other crazy expensive gear that we all buy . Seems like it is always a panic after shooting something to get it to a meat locker and keep the meat cool, clean , dry etc . The meat lockers in our area are as disgusting as they come and you never get nearly as much meat back as if you do it yourself , especially when the seasons pick-up and they are swamped . Now I can put my animals in a spotless clean cooler and let them dry age as long as I want and process them at my leisure and get every scrap of meat off the bone .

kentuckybowman

Lil-Rokslider
If i was going to have a cooler set up at a permanent location i would probably go with a coolbot set up. the coolabuck would be good for traveling though but you can buy a lot of ice for 3k.

Cool idea, no pun intended. I could see this being really useful for large groups that hunt from a basecamp with campers and generators.