WTS Kodiak Canvas 12x12 cabin lodge wall tent $700

Time2fish

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
As the title says Kodiak Canvas cabin lodge wall tent 12x12 model up for sale.
Tent is in good/great used condition. No mold and very few small marks on the exterior. There are a few small bb sized and smaller burn holes in the roof near the stove jack from some bad wood. I patched them with some seam seal that worked great, no leaks. Kodiak sells a patch kit if someone was concered about the holes, again they are very small. There are no other rips or holes in the tent, it is in great shape and ready to roll.
I can set it up solo in about 45 minutes, 2 people is obviously faster.
I really enjoy this tent, the vinyl floor is super solid and very easy to clean. The full sized windows with screen mesh make this a great warm weather tent with great views and airflow. Only selling because I bought the 10x10. I am usually solo since my wife doesn't enjoy hunting/camping and my friends all have trailers or their own wall tents.
7'6" at center hight with 4' walls, stove jack is 5".
Located in Portland OR, but will drive 1 hour or so for delivery. If the weather permits we can set it up.
These photos were from me quickly setting it up so dont pay attention to the sag, it pitches very taut, and sheds water nicely.

$700
I will include the Kodiak ground tarp for full priced offer.
Cheers
T2F

Attachments

• IMG_1495.jpeg
    IMG_1495.jpeg
    578.2 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_1497.jpeg
    IMG_1497.jpeg
    630.1 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_1491.jpeg
    IMG_1491.jpeg
    503.9 KB · Views: 83
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Sweet tents, good price, but unfortunately much to far away. But, I'm sure someone will sbag this.