Klymit Sleeping Bag $24

Matt5266

WKR
Thank you for that. Yeah they have them cheap on their website so I'm sure this is good to go. Be careful with labels and such though, for example this is a Benchmade I bought from Alibaba for $24. It came with logos and labels even the box looks perfect. Blade is labeled S30V and got surface rust on it down at salt camp. It's totally worth $24 but just an example we live in a buyer beware system now.
Ya I agree, I've seen that before. It being shipped direct though kinda sealed the deal for me about them not being knock offs. Just wanted to share so anyone on the fence can see I would 100% recommend them at that price. Well worth the $. This is all based off looks and first impressions of course as I havnt used the bag. But I purchased it like alot of others to use as a backup or truck bag.

RWT

WKR
I ordered one. Laid it on the bed and tried to take a nap. Not happening. I just can't do the mummy. If anyone is interested I'll sell it to you for my cost + shipping. I believe they are now $77 on amazon. PM me if interested as I'll post it in classified later today.