Kings Camo

I am 6’4” and the kings camo tall inseam pants are my go-to all year long. I use multiple styles and all have served me well. I think the quality and price point are a great value. They have held up better than pants I have owned from more expensive brands. Their tops are fine but anything long sleeve is a little short on me.

OP
T
I am 6’4” and the kings camo tall inseam pants are my go-to all year long. I use multiple styles and all have served me well. I think the quality and price point are a great value. They have held up better than pants I have owned from more expensive brands. Their tops are fine but anything long sleeve is a little short on me.
Thanks

They are grossly underrated when it comes to their clothing line, I've used their ridge pants for years and they are awesome, like them better than a couple more popular brands I have tried like Sitka.

I bought the Sonora pants a month ago and so far scouting and hiking they have been very impressive.

I will say I have had a pretty serious interest in trying the KUIU Kutana's out, they look like they would be pretty good too.

Greenbelt

Lil-Rokslider
I don't have a problem with kings at all. I honestly think their pants look legit and have tried them out in the stores. I ordered their xkg rain jacket and returned it. For what I do in the rain that thing never would have survived. But overall their stuff looks good.

ghud

FNG
Kings XKG in the XK7 camo pattern is really hard to beat, their transition jackets are top of the line for insulation without the bulk in my opinion.

Weldor

WKR
I have the old parka and jacket combo, I think it's a 2xtall fits great. Have'nt tried their new stuff. Owned for over ten years no issues.

saum7

FNG
I got a pair of the Ridge pants for my first Elk hunt this year and they where great. not that warm so I would layer them with some Kuiu Peloton zip offs work great.