Sold Kimber Montana 223 1:7" Rock Creek/Shaen Magan

Status
Not open for further replies.

False_Cast

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Need to make some room so I'm letting a good one go. This is a Kimber Montana .223. Purchased new by me, I sent it to Shaen Magan (Shaen Rifles) and had a 1:7" twist Rock Creek 5r stainless barrel installed to shoot 75/77 grain heavies which it does very well. Factory contour 21". He adjusted the trigger and opened the mag box to 2.5". It has a titanium extended bolt handle and has less than 100 rounds down the pipe. I bedded it (not the cleanest job but it's tight). Stock has some bedding compound and chips and scratches. Metal has some handling/hunting marks. No trades.

Price is shipped and insured from me to your FFL (must accept from individual or I can add the cost to go through my FFL).

$1875 SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Last edited:

amassi

WKR
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
False_cast
How does it shoot, any targets?

Hal

Hi Hal
Not the OP, but can attest to his gunsmiths workmanship. I doubt very much to rifle left his shop if it didn’t shoot great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
F

False_Cast

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thanks, guys. No targets but it shoots great. Shaen does absolute top notch work and I believe he’s worked up a few .223 Montanas to shoot the good projectiles like this. He knows what he’s doing, for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.