WTT Kimber Hunter 280ai

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
For trade: Kimber Hunter 280 Ackley Improved, with mountain ascent fluted bolt. With or without SWFA 12x42 scope and DNZ rings. Has custom threaded barrel and muzzle brake. I have about 200 rounds of premium factory ammo I can sell with or without it (After the rifle sells)

Looking to trade for an ultralight packraft setup for crossing rivers on hunts...

Prefer an Alpacka Caribou or Scout. I'd need ultralight paddles, inflatable life jacket, etc. Ultimately need two sets. Any value difference in cash/venmo if needed either way. I'm in Eastern Idaho, so could meet if you are within a few hours drive, or just ship it fed ex/ups through FFL.

I'm also interested in an ultralight titanium stove for a hot tent, like a Seekoutside... let me know what you got.

I would also be interested in a Sig Cross 6.5cm if you have one to trade

Another trade idea.. i would also be interested in a reliable vehicle for my teenagers to drive, preferably a 2000-2006 Suburban/Tahoe with the 5.3, 4x4, under 160k miles in good shape. Or a dodge Dakota crew of the same year range... or extended cab silverado with the 5.3ltr, maybe a Honda pilot.

Here is a list of other items I'll be needing to sell/trade once I get around to posting ads this spring:

Trijicon SRO 1moa
Nightforce Direct Mount Rem700 LA 30mm .885" Low 20MOA rings
SRS Hunter Rail
Mountain Tactical Tikka T1x bottom metal
Primos APEX tripod
Durston Xmid Pro tent
Christensen Ridgeline Ti 308win
Springfield Waypoint 2020 Carbon 308win
Seekins Havak Element 300wm
Tikka T3x Compact 7mm-08
Tikka Stainless Superlite 243win 1/10twist
Custom Tikka 6mmCM with heavy 18 inch Bartlein barrel and Bell & Carlson Stock.
Custom thompson contender 223rem with folding stock

Attachments

• 20240328_154102.jpg
    20240328_154102.jpg
    300.2 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
OP
P
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Edit:
****Hey guys, thanks for all the PMs asking if I will just sell outright.

I kinda wanna see if anyone has a trade first... might be easier for me to convince my wife I need a raft 😆 if she doesn't see cash coming in her account.

But to make this fair, if you are interested and want to pay cash... make me a reasonable offer. All my stuff is in great-excellent/like new condition, if used, it wasn't more than a season or two. You are welcome to make me an offer conditional on seeing pics and more details. For "hot" items like the SWFA 3-9x42, that you can't just buy online... just use the prices you've seen them go for on here before. If it's something you can just buy any time online, then find the best retail price you can and offer me some reasonable percentage less than that if you think that's a fair way to approach it.

I'll do my best to consider offers first come first serve, and best offer wins.

FYI, I'm out of town Monday-Saturday looking for bears this coming week, so I won't have good consistent cell coverage. If you get to me by this Saturday evening, my wife can get it in the mail for you Monday/Tuesday.