Killed my first with the recurve

It wasn’t pretty by any standard, spine shot him should of shot these wider heads before but I figured they would be fine at 14yds... they shot high and about 8” right. Got it done but definitely wasn’t my proudest moment. Hope everyone is having a great season y’all.

OP
R
No pictures?! Guess you don't want the coveted "Well Known Rokslider" under your name...
Posted a picture just a button buck thought I edited my face out but didn’t deleted it then tried to edit and repost but I guess it didn’t that being said I’ll try again tomorrow/ afternoon I’m completely computer illiterate 🤷‍♂️

Big_wals

Lil-Rokslider
Congrats on getting it done with a recurve! Glad it worked out, even with a less than ideal hit. Thats where the expression "live and learn" comes from, everyone makes mistakes the trick is to not make the same mistake twice lol. I like to shoot every broadhead arrow several times before they go in my quiver, cant really assume things will just work.

OP
R
Congrats on getting it done with a recurve! Glad it worked out, even with a less than ideal hit. Thats where the expression "live and learn" comes from, everyone makes mistakes the trick is to not make the same mistake twice lol. I like to shoot every broadhead arrow several times before they go in my quiver, cant really assume things will just work.
Yeah I definitely learned from that. Definitely gonna shoot more foam with broadheads.