Kifaru wind river jacket

Let us know what you think.
Just got the ferrosi and the black diamond Specter. The specter was significantly cheaper and fits me a touch better. Fabric wise the specter is polyester and spandex and the Ferrosi is Nylon, polyester and spandex. First uses, the both breathe very well. The ferrosi dried faster. We had 40s this week for my predawn run with the dogs and they were both fantastic in the wind and super breathable. I did 1 loop in each this week (5.2 miles) through the trails to the south of my house and they were both great

The ferrosi stretches better, and being nylon I'm thinking it *might* be more durable but I cant tell. I like the hood better on the specter and the specter cut in the shoulders fits me better. On my scale the specter is a couple ounces lighter. Both size XL. Neither would qualify as ultralight but for my use case, thats just fine

I'll absolutely put them through their paces this fall running, biking, upland hunting and using them over my base layers and under a pack hiking in to hunt. The duraprint on the Ferrosi might just be the make or break feature on the piece because it makes so much sense for under a pack.

They are both quieter than expected Too. I have no doubt I can sneak in to hunt with them on to protect a baselayer