Kifaru Tut DIY liner

Looking for ideas on how to make a condensation liner out of silnylon for my Kifaru Tut tipi. If anyone has done this I would appreciate any advice. Thanks

valtteri

FNG
I was thinking of sewing liners for my Sawtooth but ended up buying them because I needed them quickly.

The liners are essentially just duplicate panels of the main shelter panels, with narrow webbing sewn in at the corners and along the sides. Liners are tied with the webbing to the shelter stake loops at the bottom and in the clothesline at the top. The same principle with my Seek 16 man tipi.

If you shelter doesnt have any loops at the top for tying the liner, you’d have to sew some into the shelter/rig something up.

I would also size the liner panels to be just slightly smaller than the shelter panels to ensure you can tie them taut and not have them sag too much.

Check out some of the Seek Outside liner installation videos on youtube, you’ll get the idea, it’s very simple and if you can sew, you can make them.

OP
S
Ya I checked out the seek videos. They never made a liner for the tut tipi otherwise I would buy one