Kifaru T1 water bladder?

Just received my T1 from Kifaru and now realize what everyone loves about these packs. My question though is the water compartment is a little on the small side. I use a 3L water bladder so does everyone use the side pockets or order one of the long pockets?

Tim M

Lil-Rokslider
what kind of bladder are you using? the two i use(4 L dromalite and 3 L camelback antidote) both fit fine and actually have to use the draw cord to help.

Tim M

Lil-Rokslider
and actually come to think of it my other bag has the bladder sleeve cut out and i just use the loop to hand a bladder by

OP
P
Maybe I'm missing something Tim M. I use a Eberlestock 3L bag. Looking inside the T1 about half way down there's a horizontal bag attached. If that's it I can't see how a full 3L would fit.

bbrown

WKR
Call Aron but it sounds like you might be looking at the chamber pocket. I fit my water bladder, cordage zipties, grab-it and lash kit plus few other "just in case" things in the water compartment with room to spare and that's on a T3

I generally use a 4 liter water bladder with room to spare. The sleeve is sewn into the pack with a draw cord at the top.
What you described sounds like the chamber pocket which hangs a little above the water bladder sleeve.

kuhn4

Lil-Rokslider
Sounds like the chamber pocket. I use a 6L dromlite bladder in my T1.