Kifaru Stryker

prm

WKR
I use ultralight bags to organize my gear so I don't use the pockets much. Though I’ll keep a headlamp, possibly my inreach, and maybe some snacks in the small outer pocket.
I added two straps across the load panel; one to really secure meat and the other for head/antlers.

Last edited:

UP NORTH

WKR
Wow that Stryker looks amazing in RG. Definitely on the short list of things to get. But first I need to get a frame after selling my MR pack.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

prm

WKR
There is a small vertical loop just above the small pocket. Anybody know what that’s for?

Just a guess but you could thread a strap through it?? That top attachment point on the frame seems to line up with it? Or it could just be a strap to hook a carabiner or something like that?

rbljack

WKR
There is a small vertical loop just above the small pocket. Anybody know what that’s for?
while I don't have one. I watched the video on it....could that loop possibly be for attachment of a water bladder? I remember him saying it was compatible with a bladder, and has a location for the hose to exit. I really like the concept of this bag. for my wifes day hunting bag, this one could replace her woodsman. Need to give this one some thought.

Once the multicam version gets released I'm gonna have to make some very interesting excuses to the wife.

Sekora

Lil-Rokslider
I think this is the perfect bag for me also. I have a Reckoning and will keep it for extended trips, but for eastern whitetail hunting, this looks ideal. I will also be ordering one when RG comes back or camo. I am not a fan of the other colors.

slaton

Lil-Rokslider
Mine made it here today. I think it will workout perfectly for my needs hunting whitetails and with the camp bag will be able to take out west. I’ve been using a nomad 2 and a 55l dry sack and have had plenty of room for 5-7 day hunting. The camp bag is slightly larger than OR Dry bag.
I hunt an area that was select cut over the summer and no road system through it. I’ve been packing the deer out gutted in the nomad. Can’t wait till I can get some blood on the Stryker.

Kifaru also threw in a stocking in the package. It was a cool surprise. They are a great company.
a86d6b4f2a24a7fe25aae34aa3e29a4a.jpg
9c24e75ae05af02013ad0dd20319ae05.jpg
3026b97fbff44ef25a45693af9fa556f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aamir200

Lil-Rokslider
That's what I was thinking except using the sherman pocket. Once I get to the tree I can put my layers on and don't need to take a lot up with me.

crazywednesday

Lil-Rokslider
Im all in on this pack. Im just waiting for RG version.

Second thought of the day, all Xpac would be cool.

Bender

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Prm, that tab is for opening your pack one handed. If you keep your zippers centered up there, you should be able to rip that whole panel open. If you see that kind of tab on any of our products that's the idea behind it.

Agustus

FNG
Any idea when ranger green will be available again for the stryker

Prm, that tab is for opening your pack one handed. If you keep your zippers centered up there, you should be able to rip that whole panel open. If you see that kind of tab on any of our products that's the idea behind it.

Anyone know if the stryker will fit on a SG xcurve?

I have a cargo panel that I use on the x curve to carry stands in and out. It works well. I'm not looking to upgrade frame but I really would like this pack.