Kifaru Stryker XL and Camp Bag for overnighter

Poboy

FNG
Just got my Kifaru Stryker XL and Arc frame delivered. Also added a Sherman pocket. Can't get over how impressed I am with this pack. I'd done a ton of research looking for the "perfect" set up to do it all from treestand hunting whitetail to packing out an elk in the mid west. After finally getting my hands on it, I can say this set up will do it all. From the made in USA craftsmanship to the layout of the frame and pack to the overall fit, I couldn't be happier. Any buyer's remorse I had is gone. And I will admit there was a lot of that. That said, anyone use this set up with the addition of the Kifaru Camp bag? Looking at that as an option to add more volume for multi day trips. If not the Camp bag how are ya'll setting up the Stryker XL for extended trips?

Bcleck90

WKR
Camp bag, dry bag, etc will all work. I’d pick a different bag if doing multiple days but you can get by with it. Use the shelf for camp stuff, food, etc. If you search around here there used to be a thread showing the load shelf being used with different types of bags I believe.

Dry bag is my choice. It gives me the option to put anything that absolutely can not get wet in it. The Stryker XL is a pretty versatile pack imo.