Kifaru Stoves

Hammond

FNG
I am trying to find out some information on the Kifaru stoves in regards to using them with a normal dome tent instead of the Kifaru Tarps and Tipis. Can the stoves be used with other shelters? I do not know a lot about Kifaru and their products. I have heard nothing but great reviews and I am interested in the stoves. Thanks in advance.

WesternHunter

Lil-Rokslider
I am trying to find out some information on the Kifaru stoves in regards to using them with a normal dome tent instead of the Kifaru Tarps and Tipis. Can the stoves be used with other shelters? I do not know a lot about Kifaru and their products. I have heard nothing but great reviews and I am interested in the stoves. Thanks in advance.

I've converted an old Cabela's 10x10 tent to work with a Kifaru stove. It was not without some trial and error though! Burned a big hole in the top of the tent lol. Once we made it past that little mix up we had to have a panel sewn into the roof with a stove jack. It's not a floorless tent but you can cut a hole in the bottom of the tent with roughly 1 foot of extra material on all sides of the stove or use a fire proof ground cloth if you don't want to cut a hole. I've yet to get the stove really cranked up and red hot yet but will be testing that shortly. For now this should work.