Foliage or Coyote

• Foliage

Votes: 39 69.6%
  • Coyote

Votes: 17 30.4%

• Total voters

NEhunter

WKR
Foliage or Coyote for a DT? Already ordered but wondering what others would choose between the 2.

Ozz08

WKR
I accidentally voted foliage but I like the coyote. I think it blends great in a number of enviroments and blood looks great on it!

Curtis C

WKR
The only one I'm not much a fan of is OD. All the rest are great colors/patterns. I was back and forth between CB & FO for my frame. Ended up with CB and really like it. After getting a few FO pieces I know I would have been just as pleased. I do think the FO will blend better in the area I archery hunt.

luke moffat

Super Moderator
Foliage for me. The lighter the netural color the better it seems to blend in to me atleast.

Foliage is legit! Works greAt for hunting. Also works great as a civilian color when not hunting
DSC_3939.jpg

Last edited:
Either color is great. Foliage is a excellent color to hunt with. Like Justin stated it will blend better in a civilian enviroment as well.

JasonWi

WKR
Foliage for me.

I elk hunt a rifle units that has "hair tags" I wasnt going to take the chance some idiot saw my coyote brown pack and start shooting.

Madnik

Lil-Rokslider
I own both foliage and coyote gear and am gravitating toward foliage for everything these days based on my desire to (1) better blend in non-military and non-hunting circles while (2) reducing the chance of someone mistaking me for their quarry.