Kifaru show schedule

digger

Lil-Rokslider
Will Kifaru be represented at any of the hunting shows going on in the near future.I'm sure they will be at SHOT
was just wondering if they do ISE or Sheep shows?

Gus

FNG
Will Kifaru be represented at any of the hunting shows going on in the near future.I'm sure they will be at SHOT
was just wondering if they do ISE or Sheep shows?

I know they are planning at being at the Reno sheep show.

InDeep

WKR
They should come to a northwest sporta man show .. A lot of guys interested and would love to see what this stuff fits like . I have been thinking on these packs for over 4 years and I'm now taking the plung . But it has been a journey to get here . I do know that had I been able to try one of these on , touched it I would have been sold .. Just my 2cents !

bobhunts

WKR
I have been to the ISE show in Denver for the last five years and have not seen a booth from them. Reason being "IMO" they don't have to! Word of mouth sells it! They make the best stuff out there and no reason to pay to have folks see it. But if I owned the company I would make sure everyone saw what I sell! There are a'lot of people that do not subscribe to any hunting based site and have no idea what any company provides to potential customers. I hope someday they will do a show at the Denver show as they are right there. Bob.