Kifaru Sherman pocket / gun bearer

rbljack

WKR
I guess im the exception to the rule when it comes to attaching the belt pockets to the top of the bags. I didn't care for it because it made the open top heavy and awkward. I may have to try and give it a second chance.

Thanks for the info Jordan...I will keep an eye out for that upcoming youtube video. Happy new year to everyone as well!!

Jls21601

FNG
Jordan, can you post a pic/video of the Sherman attached to the 22 mag. Thought about attaching it to the 2 side bottom tabs using the 22 mag’s straps and using it to secure my bow. Thanks

OP
Jordan Budd

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jordan, can you post a pic/video of the Sherman attached to the 22 mag. Thought about attaching it to the 2 side bottom tabs using the 22 mag’s straps and using it to secure my bow. Thanks

I don’t have my 22 mag anymore that sounds like it would work great though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Norske

FNG
263f896a9cdbfb91dc2e4186315ae1b9.jpg

Sucks around a bow well. This was with k clips on the bottom so no expansion. It would be a little better with the expansion though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm thinking of doing the same thing, do you like a sherman to hold in a bow or would you rather of used a grab it?

OP
Jordan Budd

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm thinking of doing the same thing, do you like a sherman to hold in a bow or would you rather of used a grab it?

I like the Sherman pocket. I wouldn't say "better" but I don't carry my bow in there a lot so I can't comment between the two if your using it a ton. I'll carry my bow like that if I'm on the way in or out in the dark so I'm not constantly taking it on and off. I like the Shermans extra room so I'd prefer that over the grab it.