Kifaru service

Placed an order for an E & E and a medium belt pouch last Wednesday. Per the invoice, it was estimated to ship January 16. I got an email today saying it's already shipped and will be here well ahead of schedule. I like this-- thanks much!

DIY

WKR
Kifaru has great service, its ashame most companies in all industries dont follow their model. I used to think kifaru was expensive, but when I use their stuff I feel it is the best money ive ever spent and savings in the long run

Have to agree with everything said here and give credit when credit is due. Kifaru has done nothing but impressed and pleased my expectations. Keep up the great work and love the quality gear! You have made a lifetime customer out of me.

primitive

FNG
For sure they do, when Aron is in house he has them doing burpees, planks, and pull ups.

jcodyc40

Lil-Rokslider
I have to say my first order with Kifaru has been exceptional from start to finish, thanks Angie and Aron. Great products and great service, can't wait to start putting the gear to the test. Aron, you read my mind with the guide lid and duplex, thanks again.

John C.

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
I have ordered a lot of Kifaru gear over the last couple years and have received great service every time. The other day I had to send in a pack that I damaged. Totally my fault and I expected to pay for the repairs. I sent the pack in with ribbons tied to all the places that needed fixing, along with a simple note with my return address and my phone number so they could contact me after they got a repair quote ready.

A week after I sent the pack out, I realized I hadn't heard from them and started to wonder if they had received it yet or not. I got busy at work and forgot to call and check. A few days later I get an email from Kifaru. Sweet! I'm thinking they have finally received the pack and have my repair quote ready! But then I read the email which says the pack is already on it's way back to me and all the damage I caused was fixed for free and shipped back for free as well.

I really feel that Kifaru went above and beyond on this one.