Kifaru Scout vs. ?

PiTaLin

FNG
Not sure why you would stop making something that is in kind of a high demand ?
I don’t get it. Another great example is Tenzing TZ 1250 lumbar pack it has great space and you can attach your bow or rifle, never seen that before on a lumbar pack. They stopped making them and replaced with a product not on the same level whatsoever. Some business reasons can’t be explained…. Oh well

Bender

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Sometimes sales dictate what we cut from the line up. The lumbar packs look like they did really well off of that last drop but we also had them sitting on shelves for years before that. I'm always working on something guys, the lumbar packs haven't been forgotten. The move put a kink in the development timelines but I'm hoping to get that back up and running soon.

PiTaLin

FNG
Sometimes sales dictate what we cut from the line up. The lumbar packs look like they did really well off of that last drop but we also had them sitting on shelves for years before that. I'm always working on something guys, the lumbar packs haven't been forgotten. The move put a kink in the development timelines but I'm hoping to get that back up and running soon.
Makes sense, we all need to eat at the end of the day. It’s just that Kifaru makes great product and unparalleled tbh the hellcat and scout were the best. Lots tried to copy but weren’t on the same level. Looking forward to it!

Margoot

FNG
I think the hot top is one of the best possible options for a very specific usage, but I think that for woods bumming the scout would out-pace it pretty easily unless you were doing all your work (chopping, digging, being bent-over doing etc) with the bag still on which is where the hot top would excel.

jAKe0711

Lil-Rokslider
I think a scout-Zulu hybrid would be super awesome, something that you could throw a Forrest axe or something else oblong, whilst being able to keep the same low profile as the scout. The Nixieworks Lightfighter rig has a great concept that it was built around but I think kifaru could do it better based off their experience. Just my two cents though.