Kifaru puffy pants vs ?

Looking at Kifaru puffy pants, looks like they're probably the most durable based on my little bit of research. Anything else I should consider? Gotta be zip off and durability is key because I'm hard on shit. I don't plan on busting brush in puffy pants but I'll probably slip and fall in mud , snow and sage more than few times a day.

406unltd

WKR
My first lite pants are absolute garbage. Warm? Ya they are decently warm for sure. But my pants shouldn’t blow out just because I sat down without a pad. Those people charge lots of $$$$ for pants you have to be careful with where you sit IN THE WOODS. My own fault for buying them. When I brought it up to the talking mustache that worked for them at the time he rode me for not using glassing/sitting pad. They aren’t the only ones that don’t reinforce the knee/ butt area either but when I buy new puffy pants they will be Kifaru no doubt.

Jimss

WKR
I guess if I was sitting a lot puffy pants may be nice but I mostly spot and stalk so prefer layers. I can add more if I sit for long periods during cold weather and can remove layers when active or warmer weather. It's really nice having the flexibility to change things up rather than being stuck with 1 pair!

OP
W
I spend alot of time glassing and I'm very cold blooded. I wear multiple layers and strip them/add them as needed during a hike or stalk. I want legit warm pants for glassing, I got a puffy top last season and it really opened my eyes.

Kostrize

WKR
The Beyond Clothing A7 is very similar. Apex insulation and 70d seat and rear. Mine is very nice. Only difference is they don’t have full side separating zips

Their K7 Cetra pants look very nice as well but I haven’t tried them

OR tradecraft pants are 70d in the seat and lowe legs.

I think you can still snag them for $135 right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk