Kifaru Hooligan

Looks cool... I’m glad to see more tactical packs being released. The Xing filled a perfect niche and this is about the same size. Looking forward to seeing some more pics of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
I wonder if it could be attached to a frame like the eastern ruck.

There isn’t a load shelf I don’t think. But just unclip the buckles attaching the top of the bag to the shoulder straps, and hook them up to the frame.

There isn’t a load shelf I don’t think. But just unclip the buckles attaching the top of the bag to the shoulder straps, and hook them up to the frame.

That makes sense. I’m looking for something that I can use as a carry on bag and also strap to my Harley for weekend trips. My budget doesn’t include a
Frame yet so I think this may be my do all bag for a while because I can add more pockets to the Molle webbing. I know there is cheaper stuff out there but Kifaru is a company I want to support and I feel a quality bag will withstand the abuse of motorcycle camping and hunting.

Interesting pack.
Wonder how the frame is, how is it compared to a X-RAy?
I need, well.."need"..., day, 2-3 day pack and have been close to buy the X-Ray, but now these one turned up.

Bender

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Norway_Hunter,
The Hooligan and Shape Charge use the same 1/16" frame sheet with 18.5" stays. The X ray uses 17" stays and does not have the plastic frame sheet. It will be much easier to stretch out the capacity of the Hooligan with different lid options.

I was just looking at one of these today. I got a reckoning that I use for my short little trips out to my feeder in TX.
Having all the room I want is nice but sometimes it's a bit much for just going out to shoot a coyote Haha.

Anyone that have one got any pics of it loaded up or next to other packs?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

22Jdub

Lil-Rokslider

I actually talked to Aron about this yesterday. This does have a meat shelf (he basically called me a Dumbass for asking because it's says it on the website, I got a kick out of that).

I'm really up in the air between this and the shape charge for a pack to do double duty between the treestand and 2-3 nighters out west. I like the capacity of this one but the full zipper opening of the shape charge.

Bender

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Just to clarify 22Jdub, the Hoodlum has a load shelf but the Hooligan does not.

22Jdub

Lil-Rokslider
Just to clarify 22Jdub, the Hoodlum has a load shelf but the Hooligan does not.

Aron said otherwise in email and on the phone.

1b15381abb18c82a62e9eb4873b34b45.jpg

OP
ChrisAU

ChrisAU

WKR
I think he may be confusing the two himself. No where on the website page for the Hooligan does it mention a meat shelf, nor do I see how this type of pack could have one. You can't detach the frame from the bag and still use the suspension with the frame. The frame is removable but its an internal frame pack.