WTS Kifaru blowout

UglyJow

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Decided to reduce the amount of gear I'm keeping in storage. Here's a bunch of Kifaru stuff. Prices are TYD PayPal F&F. Each item is listed individually, but I am happy to consider combining items at a discount from asking price. Please PM if interested. All items are clean and free of any blood stains, smells, etc.

Medium duplex belt, CB, $50.

Muskeg 2800, $280 This one is missing the slotted female end of the over the top strap—at some point in my shuffling through Kifaru items I lost this or sent it accidentally with another sold item. Other than that, this is in perfect condition.

OG Stryker in RG. Includes 8 straps and two extra male buckles shown. $140

24" tactical duplex frame. Frame in excellent shape. The three bar sliders on the shoulder strap rusted a little and stained the webbing, but they work as expected and I keep them covered in bowstring wax to prevent further issue (see pics). I have both a small and medium belt and will swap them out to the buyer's desire. The other belt is available for $50. Frame has flat composite stays but also comes with the arrow shafts to convert it to an "ultralight" frame, as these were sold at the time. Swapping stays for arrows saves about 6oz, if I recall correctly. $300 obo.

2 small belt pouches, RG $32 each.
1 med xpac pouch, $42.
Gen 1 water bottle pocket, $25.

Deluxe field quiver, RG $145

Last edited:
OP
UglyJow

UglyJow

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Field quiver and Gen 1 WB pouch sold pending funds.

OP
UglyJow

UglyJow

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
PM answered.

Small pouches sold.

Last edited:
OP
UglyJow

UglyJow

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Pouches and field quiver sold, frame also sold.

Last edited:
OP
UglyJow

UglyJow

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
PMs answered and post updated to show still available items. Prices dropped on all items.

OP
UglyJow

UglyJow

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Stryker sold! Only the Muskeg and the medium belt left. Make an offer!