Kifaru "Big Daddy"

Shrek

WKR
Cool ! Guess I just need the price so I can start saving for one more item. Looks like Kifaru is getting another $1200 from me this year. A slik bag , ti oval , and another bag and then I swear I'm done !

Stid2677

WKR
Cool ! Guess I just need the price so I can start saving for one more item. Looks like Kifaru is getting another $1200 from me this year. A slik bag , ti oval , and another bag and then I swear I'm done !

Now, why are you making promises you know you can't keep. :) Ask me how I know. :) I'm on the 3rd "Last Pack I will ever need"

bigfish b.c

Lil-Rokslider
That's NOT a big Nomad, different system all together.

yah had seen in another thread that the wings are part of the pack thanks,would be cool to have a bag like this to go with the nomad system like a 7000cu camp bag.will be a tough choice for me this would be perfect for my 16day pack trips,but love the modularity of the nomad.

Olson

Lil-Rokslider
Great looking bag. I like seeing company's coming out with different designs. As far as names go, how about the "Backcountry" ?

Jager

WKR
That's a pretty cool pack.
It would suck if that zipper broke though. With my OCD, I would be pulling the pack off every 100yrds to make sure nothing fell out.��

I know that Kifaru has great customer service and would fix it like they did with my bikini frame stitching

As far as I know, they use YKK zips on all their gear, and you will not get better quality than YKK. YKK and ITX Nexus hardware says heaps about a packs quality, they are real selling points for good gear.

littlebuf

Banned

your gonna need a bigger hotel room

DeepMauka

Lil-Rokslider
Name the pack Kifaru Sasquatch. I just like the name Sasquatch. Seems applicable for a beast in the woods.