Kifaru belt pouches

vectordawg

Lil-Rokslider
Hey guys, I know they say there’s no such thing as a stupid question but I think I have one. Asking this here is my last resort(until Monday when they open). How do these belt pouches connect to the molle webbing on their packs? I’ve fiddled with it and watched videos and searched here but no luck.
Thanks,
Ryan
image.jpg

jt4

WKR
Turn it sideways so it’ll slide through the molle loop then either thread it from the top down or the bottom up and flip it over to hook it onto the molle.

Best way I know how to explain it, but you’ll know when you get it right bc it won’t budge.

06cc98cfcea1591516ece620495fe880.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slide the metal tab through the webbing and then hook it halfway on webbing and halfway off.
Harder to explain than it is to do in person. You will probably have to turn the metal slider sideways to fit through the webbing. Also- predetermine if you want to go up through the webbing or down through the webbing, makes a difference in how/where the pocket sits.

*looks like someone beat me with pictures!

OP
vectordawg

vectordawg

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks guys! I had one tab in there like that then thought “that can‘t be right”. Lol, thanks again and for the pics.

It’s definitely tricky and can get awkward on the last one. You’ll find it installs better when the 3 bar slider is flipped one direction than the other. You’ll know when you do it right when there are no creases/folds in the lock & load straps and everything lays flat.

OP
vectordawg

vectordawg

Lil-Rokslider
It’s definitely tricky and can get awkward on the last one. You’ll find it installs better when the 3 bar slider is flipped one direction than the other. You’ll know when you do it right when there are no creases/folds in the lock & load straps and everything lays flat.

Thanks, brother!

Definitely not a dumb question. I remember getting my first Kifaru pouches and wondering the same thing lol.

You're gonna love it!

SigAsr45

FNG
I recently got a medium belt pouch that I run on the door gunner. Quickly became my favorite thing, I feel like Batman with a utility belt.