Kifaru Absaroka Water Bladder Size

GodSpeed1

Lil-Rokslider
Hello,
I just bought a Kifaru Absaroka pack a little while back. On a recent hunting trip, the 2 L bladder I had in there burst on me. So I ended up carrying my gallon tin jug the entire hunt which maybe is not ideal. I see the Absaroka has a good-sized spot for a bladder so I am wondering if you know of one that would fit. Would like to have a hard-sided one because it seems like the regular bladders just burst when the pack is filled up. 'Preciate ya
CJ

Bcaulder

WKR
Here is an interesting one, not what I use but it kinda fits your ask:

This is the set up I plan for this fall's hunt:

Nalgene in a mollee based pocket tucked behind me on my belt with this system so I have easier access:

I'll have a secondary nalgene in my bag so I can replenish while eating lunch.

Bender

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
@GODSPEED - The Absaroka hydro bladder pocket is 17" tall by 10" wide and flares open towards the top so it's easier to load. There is a central hose exit in the back so you can go to L or R shoulder strap

OP
G

GodSpeed1

Lil-Rokslider
@GODSPEED - The Absaroka hydro bladder pocket is 17" tall by 10" wide and flares open towards the top so it's easier to load. There is a central hose exit in the back so you can go to L or R shoulder strap
Yes, I understand how it works. I’m just wondering if anyone knows of Hardside bladders that hold a good amount of water that will fit in there.