Sold Kifaru 16-man tipi

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Havard

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
This Kifaru 16-man tipi has been used on 5 moose/caribou hunts in Alaska, having been set up as a base camp 12-14 days each hunt. Other than that it has been stored carefully after being fully dried. It comes with complete liner and also bug screens for each door (which have never been used). Obviously the center pole is included but the stakes are not, so you will need to provide 36 or so stakes yourself. I haven't pitched it since 2018 but do not remember many/if any flaws. It has been used but is 100% functional. Your satisfaction is guaranteed - if you receive the tipi and are not satisfied just pay to ship it back to me in the same condition as you received it and your money will be returned. Will sell and ship anywhere in the L48 for $1800. Alaska will cost a bit more for shipping. I'm also selling a custom-ordered X-Large 4-Dog titanium wood stove with titanium nesting stove pipe (enough for 16-man tipi height) separately but we can discuss combining them if interested. Listed elsewhere so first posted "I'll take it" wins. Here are a couple of photos of the tipi in use.
321Oks0.jpg

TnNIlKm.jpg

banDi4P.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.