Kenetrek Gaiters on Midway for $14.99

OP
Vaultman

Vaultman

WKR
I'm a sz 13 boot, and I wear an XL, but CAN get away wearing the L (they are just a little tight).

ChrisAU

WKR
Got mine in today, they are surprisingly light. My Large pair weighs 9.1 oz, only 0.3oz more than my Kuiu Kutana's.

I got a Large and XL and tried the Large first and they fit fine (11.5 boot). Was worried more about leg size than foot. I have unopened XL's if anyone wants em for what I have in them.

Durran87

Lil-Rokslider
Use code MUSA0924 for an extra 20% off. There’s some Stone Glacier clearance this applies to also and some good ammo deals.

Last edited:
Use code MUSA0924 for an extra 20% off. There’s some Stone Glacier clearance this applies to also and some good ammo deals.
Man I looked at that code and found a blem eotech I wanted that said it qualified, got all excited and added to cart and went to checkout then it said I'm not eligible. womp womp

BLJ

WKR
Got mine in today, they are surprisingly light. My Large pair weighs 9.1 oz, only 0.3oz more than my Kuiu Kutana's.

I got a Large and XL and tried the Large first and they fit fine (11.5 boot). Was worried more about leg size than foot. I have unopened XL's if anyone wants em for what I have in them.
I wear a 9.5 boot and ordered mediums based on some other suggestions saying they run a little big. You think they’ll work for me based off of the way yours fit? Thanks.

LostWapiti

Lil-Rokslider
I wear a 9.5 boot and ordered mediums based on some other suggestions saying they run a little big. You think they’ll work for me based off of the way yours fit? Thanks.
Yes I wear a 9.5 and the Medium is perfect, very tight on the boot itself and need to be on perfect but then fit awesome. If they seem too tight to fit over the boot loosen the strap that goes under the sole of the boot.

I emailed midways USA about it. Only some customers were emailed the code and only they are eligible.

Durran87

Lil-Rokslider
It wouldn’t let me use the code again but then when I opened a private browser window/incognito I could. This is worth a shot.

It wouldn’t let me use the code again but then when I opened a private browser window/incognito I could. This is worth a shot.
I did the same, even with a different email address as guest. It's good all the way up til checkout then tells me to kick rocks lol.

jfk69

Lil-Rokslider
Received my set today. Got a large and they’re perfect on my size 11 feet. They’re a hell of a value for $20 shipped!

waspocrew

WKR
Mine were supposed to be here yesterday, but are stuck in limbo "moving through the system" of USPS. Looking forward to trying these out.