Kenetrek Gaiters on Midway for $14.99

kuhn4

Lil-Rokslider
I caved also. My father has used his the last 13 years. They OK, not my favorite. For $15, they are great.

cumminsbassguy

Lil-Rokslider
I guess I haven't really paid much attention to how quiet they are. But I haven't noticed them being louder than anything else I'm wearing aside from rain gear

Koda_

Lil-Rokslider
I find goretex more noisy than other membrane technologies. The outer nylon fabric will always be noisy against brush or even flexing but the waterproof membrane can really make the flexing "crinkly" sounding. I think these stand a chance since they arent goretex, Kenetreck advertises them as "stormblocker" membrane which I cant recall.

$15 bucks you really cant go wrong but I was just hoping to find something quieter than my current pair.

Jfjfrye

Lil-Rokslider
Surprised they are still available. I ordered several for Christmas gifts for my dad and brothers. No brainer.

LostWapiti

Lil-Rokslider
I just found this thread and tried to buy but they are gone. I have these gaiters and love them. Congrats to all of you who picked some up. I was going to buy more.

I just found this thread and tried to buy but they are gone. I have these gaiters and love them. Congrats to all of you who picked some up. I was going to buy more.
They're still showing in stock for me, all sizes. They went back up another 50 cents back to $14.99 though.

LostWapiti

Lil-Rokslider
I was now able to buy them, just bought 5 and telling all my friends. These are even great gaiters at $50

Great deal on some good gear. I've been wearing the same pair for a few years now on 3 elk hunts and several late season bird hunts in deep snow and they've been bullet proof.

jfk69

Lil-Rokslider
I bit. Been wanting a pair of gaiters without necessarily “needing” a pair. For ~$21 shipped with tax, I thought this was a really solid deal. I flip flopped for a couple days thinking about it and then said “quit being a cheap F and buy them”. They should serve my needs, and I’ll be honest, I prefer the solid color over camo or some black/insert trim color.

RWT

WKR
anyone have experience with their sizing. I intentionally ordered a size smaller as I want them tight around my ankle. A previous brand fit to loose for my liking.

LostWapiti

Lil-Rokslider
anyone have experience with their sizing. I intentionally ordered a size smaller as I want them tight around my ankle. A previous brand fit to loose for my liking.
They are a little on the loose side to what they say. I wear a size 9.5 boot and have a 14” calf and the mediums are what I use. They are very tight on the boot so if my boot was any bigger I would need the large.