Kelbly actions

WKR

WKR
Anyone else excited about the new 75 degree bolts they released? Ordered 2 today for my nanooks.
Has anyone here tried one yet? I'm sure the feel of the cock on open with a 15 degree shorter throw will take some getting used to but having that extra room between the bolt handle and scope will be very nice. Especially with the one I have a NX8 on.

khuber84

WKR
Anyone else excited about the new 75 degree bolts they released? Ordered 2 today for my nanooks.
Has anyone here tried one yet? I'm sure the feel of the cock on open with a 15 degree shorter throw will take some getting used to but having that extra room between the bolt handle and scope will be very nice. Especially with the one I have a NX8 on.
Can you put a 75° bolt in a 90° action body? No worry of lugs not properly sitting on the action body's 90° abutments?

OP
WKR

WKR

WKR
Yup its still a 2 lug action so you can retrofit the new bolt into your old action. Defiance and impact are doing the same thing now too

Hmmmm I saw this option on new actions when perusing their site the other night. Didn’t know it was an option to retrofit existing actions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

khuber84

WKR
Yup its still a 2 lug action so you can retrofit the new bolt into your old action. Defiance and impact are doing the same thing now too
I wonder if bat is the same. My Vesper short is 75° and would love to have 75° on my bumblebee.