Kansas Whitetail Outfitter Experience

Maz7869

FNG
Hey everyone I am talking with C&K Outfitters in Kansas to book a 2024 bow hunt, all conversations went well I was wondering if any members had hunted with them, and their experience. It will be my first time hunting in Kansas. I appreciate any insight you can offer and yes I searched all seemed well but most posts were older. If you don’t want to post feel free to message me. Thanks.

I ran across these guys when I lived in Kansas for about 15 years. I believe they hunt near Osage City and also hunt around the public ground around Melvern Lake. There were a few hunters that were staying at the Lamont Hill hotel that were using this outfitter. Have no idea if they were any good. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ran across these guys when I lived in Kansas for about 15 years. I believe they hunt near Osage City and also hunt around the public ground around Melvern Lake. There were a few hunters that were staying at the Lamont Hill hotel that were using this outfitter. Have no idea if they were any good. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Appreciate it

Back