Kanjera pack?

Travis2282

Lil-Rokslider
Just seen an advertisement for this pack online. Looks like it would be a cool whitetail pack. Organization looks nice. Just curious if anyone has ever seen them? Www.kanjera.com

I have see. The same adds, did you ever get any feedback? New to this site so not completely sure how everything works yet!

The price point is appealing, $299 for a pack, bino harness and gun scabbard. But I have heard nothing about the company. The warrenty looks decent, bag looks fairly well laid out for a day pack and price isn't too high. That said, im not seeing information on where the bag is made, and for $300 you can get a Stone Glacier day bag that has a ton of history/feedback/a more established reputation.

I know it's hard for a new company to make it in the higher end market since people always compare them to known products... but ya... even at the price point im not sure I wouldn't just get a Stone Glacier Kiowa or something like that...

The price point is appealing, $299 for a pack, bino harness and gun scabbard. But I have heard nothing about the company. The warrenty looks decent, bag looks fairly well laid out for a day pack and price isn't too high. That said, im not seeing information on where the bag is made, and for $300 you can get a Stone Glacier day bag that has a ton of history/feedback/a more established reputation.

I know it's hard for a new company to make it in the higher end market since people always compare them to known products... but ya... even at the price point im not sure I wouldn't just get a Stone Glacier Kiowa or something like that...
Thanks for the feedback! I'll check out the Stone Glacier also.

Back