K4 5000 accessories?

JCamp805

FNG
I'm about to purchase the K4 5000 from Exo mtn gear. What accessories are 'must have'?
Nalgene holder was well designed. Easy access but it’s so far out of your way of movement that you almost forget it’s there

Bendejo

Lil-Rokslider
The cool part is that any pals/molle accessories will work with the new belt. There are so many to choose from that have come out over years. I think the load crib is a great add on.

OP
KC1

KC1

FNG
The cool part is that any pals/molle accessories will work with the new belt. There are so many to choose from that have come out over years. I think the load crib is a great add on.
got it, thank you.

As others have mentioned the nalgene pocket is great addition if you use them. A hip pocket is good if you don't have one, there are other brands that also offer a molle hip pocket if you prefer their style (marsupial/fhf/ect). I have a nalgene, stash pockets, the hip belt pockets, and the crib. I sand bag with the crib as others have said. I also bought the autolock buckles in case I wanted to add a few in some strategic straps. I wish I would have grabbed the strap keepers!!! FAIL on my part. I'm waiting for some new accessories to drop so I can add them in my next purchase. I didn't by the rifle attachement because I am bow hunter...but it's a good option if you are using firearms.

Some of the accessories you can get off classifieds if you are patient.

Anyone add any cool aftermarket molle/pals attachments to your hip belt or shoulder straps?
I bought marsupial molle bow hooks, going to run them on my hip pocket. Mostly plan to use them to go hands free glassing rather than sitting my bow on the ground. Not sure how "cool" that is, but they are small and don't take up a lot space so I can still run pockets and what not...