Justice finally served in Utah

I was curious on the actual circumstances also. Or was hound hunting illegal in general? It's not like you keep up the dogs the whole time. They tree, and you get there when you get there. Whether you're 1 mile or 5 miles away.

I know everyone loves to see big names with charged with shit (for some reason), but this definitely needs more context IMO.
There’s a lot of info online in everything they were doing. They went as far as treeing cats, shooting them in the foot, then turning them loose to go after when clients arrived. They were also shipping cats in from other places.

Cowbell

WKR
Here's the deal - outfitters in violation of the Lacey Act should never be allowed to profit from a commercial business on publicly owned land again. Ever. These guys continue to get off because it's all about who you know. If you don't think numerous judges/politicians have hunted with him, then you're crazy. It's the same way in Texas and it's why wardens can't nail a brazen commercial poacher in my own community. They have all the evidence in the world and cases get thrown out as they move up the chain. The world will always operate like this until Jesus himself comes back.

huntnful

WKR
There’s a lot of info online in everything they were doing. They went as far as treeing cats, shooting them in the foot, then turning them loose to go after when clients arrived. They were also shipping cats in from other places.
Hahaha oh Jesus 😅. I am always just questioning when I see situations. Definitely not trying to defend their actions. Just curious if the legit circumstances. Thank you!

Call me crazy but one year off from guiding on public land seems like less than a slap on the wrist and certainly isn’t justice.
Lacey act violation? Was he charged on a felony offense? That’s a pretty serious label even if he wasn’t charged a dime. No guns, no vote, etc… for forever! You might be crazy?🤪

Lacey act violation? Was he charged on a felony offense? That’s a pretty serious label even if he wasn’t charged a dime. No guns, no vote, etc… for forever! You might be crazy?🤪
Indicted on a felony but we don’t know what he pleaded to. Likely a misdemeanor.