Just some SE Idaho Bulls

OP
ZackP

ZackP

WKR
How far out are you with that ATS?

I am not positive. Didn’t have a range finder with me and moved to a few different spots to get closer. Would put these around 700-900.

The first ones, which I don’t believe I posted, were over 1,000. Hard to tell, my wife was with me so I have 2-300 photos of deer, antelope, and elk all from different spots 🤣

Deadfall

WKR
I am not positive. Didn’t have a range finder with me and moved to a few different spots to get closer. Would put these around 700-900.

The first ones, which I don’t believe I posted, were over 1,000. Hard to tell, my wife was with me so I have 2-300 photos of deer, antelope, and elk all from different spots 🤣
HAHAHAHa, my wife resembles that....
Thanks, I've been debating for a couple years wether to get the ATX 65 or 85.

OP
ZackP

ZackP

WKR
HAHAHAHa, my wife resembles that....
Thanks, I've been debating for a couple years wether to get the ATX 65 or 85.

The struggle is real! Lol.

I should mention, as fantastic as this is, I am going back to a Kowa. I feel they’re better overall. The glass is a wash IMO on the 77 and ATS 65. But the focus alone and viewing comfort go to Kowa.

I just haven’t decided on packing the 77 or the almighty 88 just yet.

Deadfall

WKR

I should mention, as fantastic as this is, I am going back to a Kowa. I feel they’re better overall. The glass is a wash IMO on the 77 and ATS 65. But the focus alone and viewing comfort go to Kowa.

That's my main debate, weight....kinda changing and evolving how I go about some things. Ughhhh

OP
ZackP

ZackP

WKR
That's my main debate, weight....kinda changing and evolving how I go about some things. Ughhhh

First world problems!
For how much I like to digiscope, I think I’ll make the step to an 88 for the fluorite and add a 55 or 56 ATC at a later date.

The ATS is no slouch, but I get a kidney bean effect from the 25-50. The 25-60 is really quite impressive on the Kowa. Probably the best I have ever used.

sndmn11

WKR

Does that adapter stay tight enough panning etc for video?

I just ordered Magview stuff because the Olin one isn't for Google phones.

OP
ZackP

ZackP

WKR

Does that adapter stay tight enough panning etc for video?

I just ordered Magview stuff because the Olin one isn't for Google phones.

Yes it does. Not too tight to damage the eye cup, but tight enough the weight of the phone and panning doesn’t move it what so ever. It is hands down the best system I have tried. Drops right into perfect placement every time also.

I was eyeing your 88 for a second. Am dropping off the ATS as we speak to the new owner. I’ll be placing an order within the next couple of days!

Ollin also informed me the ATS and 25-60 take the same size adaptor fwiw.