Job Openings to Move to CO

TSU_Archer

Lil-Rokslider
Not sure if allowed and remove if a admin wishes to. Surely do not want to get in trouble but I just figured this pertains to hunting opportunities here out west for those willing to make the move.

Just figured I’d let guys know that are trying to find a way to move to the Rockies. Oil/Gas is booming in the DJ basin in north eastern CO and WY area.

I know of a ton of companies with 14/7, 20/10 and Mon-Fri schedules looking for hands. Unfortunately this basin has a tough time finding local workers who want to do the work. Too much weed and not enough work ethic I would assume.

Even the company I work for which is two weeks on and two weeks off is currently hiring. Doesn’t seem like it’s a ton like it used to but seems I see the occasional “how do I find a way to have more time to hunt” or “looking to get closer to the hunting units”

Well this might not be for everyone but I do know I get to hunt an absolute ton compared to my old Mon-Fri type work. Might be a opportunity for someone who reads this.

Hit me up if your interested, I’d be happy to help someone find a way to get on out here. Sure helps when your no longer paying those Non-Res fees.

Cheers.