Jimmy John kills potential new state record sheep in NM

lol there are several examples of JJ on this thread going way way past the ordinary solely consumptive hunter in terms of conservation. It is funny all you can do is allude to one off voting or not voting, and dismiss everything else.

People wonder why there is becoming such a divide amongst us. The petty hate is real

Hell I want to go buy a sheep Tag now and hire G and post it up on RS just so you can whine
Meanwhile all the groups against hunting, or predator hunting in many states stand together without these arguments amongst themselves. I would say the millions they are putting up to ban or restrict predator hunting as an example, in many states is more of an issue than where the heck the funds of an auction tag actually go. I agree. I will start a go fund me, everyone can donate for a poor guy to buy a sheep tag! Given the hate for those with money doing it I’m sure no one would see issue with a panhandler sheep hunting!

khunter

Lil-Rokslider
The public land hunter killed a giant ram in Colo yesterday, possibly the second largest of the giant rams that usually hang on the pvt land Jimmy John is currently hunting in same unit.

Gotta love the average public draw hunter scoring BIG right under the nose of the big money posse of guides working for JJ.

Not for me to show their photos but it is a tremendous ram taken DIY at short range, just a husband and wife out getting after it.

Last edited:

WRO

WKR
In the pod cast posted a ways back. JJ talks about buying the montana governors tag 4 times. He became friends with some of the biologist. The biologist let him know of a ranch that just put domestic sheep on the property borders the missouri river breaks. JJ bought the sheep from the ranch to prevent the spread of disease and bought the rancher some cattle to replace the sheep with. But you are right, he does not do anything for the sheep. Or he does it with out fan fare and does not advertise these things. It also talks about his first hunt was a dall in the mid to late 90's and had a grand slam by the early 2000's.

Acts like these do more to protect sheep than all of the Meat Beater bro’s combined. One bad interaction during the rut and the breaks are done as we know it.

The public land hunter killed a giant ram in Colo yesterday, possibly the second largest of the giant rams that usually hang on the pvt land Jimmy John is currently hunting in same unit.

Gotta love the average public draw hunter scoring BIG right under the nose of the big money posse of guides working for JJ.

Not for me to show their photos but it is a tremendous ram taken DIY at short range, just a husband and wife out getting after it.
I saw it as well.

Archer86

WKR
In the pod cast posted a ways back. JJ talks about buying the montana governors tag 4 times. He became friends with some of the biologist. The biologist let him know of a ranch that just put domestic sheep on the property borders the missouri river breaks. JJ bought the sheep from the ranch to prevent the spread of disease and bought the rancher some cattle to replace the sheep with. But you are right, he does not do anything for the sheep. Or he does it with out fan fare and does not advertise these things. It also talks about his first hunt was a dall in the mid to late 90's and had a grand slam by the early 2000's.
So he gives one example and that makes him a savor of the species. For a guy that doesn't advertise it everyone on here sure knows where he is hunting and when he kills a ram that the outfitters located for him. The difference between meat eater is the stuff they do the do regardless if they get a tag.....Ole jimmy boy is only donating that 300k if he gets the kill permit in his hand.

WRO

WKR
So he gives one example and that makes him a savor of the species. For a guy that doesn't advertise it everyone on here sure knows where he is hunting and when he kills a ram that the outfitters located for him. The difference between meat eater is the stuff they do the do regardless if they get a tag.....Ole jimmy boy is only donating that 300k if he gets the kill permit in his hand.

Once again, what have the meat eater crew done to save wild sheep in a meaningful way? Would it be better if jj spent his money on expensive cars and art?

I don’t have a problem with Steve and crew and I help there YouTube revenue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archer86

WKR
Once again, what have the meat eater crew done to save wild sheep in a meaningful way? Would it be better if jj spent his money on expensive cars and art?

I don’t have a problem with Steve and crew and I help there YouTube revenue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's not just sheep that matter. It was posted in here earlier the meat eater gives program I would say they advocate for diy hunters as a entire group does more for sportman and species then anything a guy buying a auction tag and paying guides to find the biggest ram they can then call him to come out and shoot it.

It borderline should be illegal they way they go about hunting these auction tags. And I am not just talking sheep.

Maybe look up Ole jimmy car collection it is worth 20 times what he has put in to his sheep auction tags then look at his charitable donations I will help you out though no donations to conservation groups unless he gets a kill permit tied to it so how much does he really care about the sheep.

WRO

WKR
It's not just sheep that matter. It was posted in here earlier the meat eater gives program I would say they advocate for diy hunters as a entire group does more for sportman and species then anything a guy buying a auction tag and paying guides to find the biggest ram they can then call him to come out and shoot it.

It borderline should be illegal they way they go about hunting these auction tags. And I am not just talking sheep.

Maybe look up Ole jimmy car collection it is worth 20 times what he has put in to his sheep auction tags then look at his charitable donations I will help you out though no donations to conservation groups unless he gets a kill permit tied to it so how much does he really care about the sheep.

If there’s no sheep to hunt, then the diy guy is proper fuked.

As noted above, enough to actually prevent an imovi outbreak, which is one of the constrainting issues with sheep.

How much have you donated?

I’m not saying screw diy hunters as I am one, but this outrage and fellatio of the Bros because they inspire you with no net effect to help their fellow hunters.

Archer86

WKR
If there’s no sheep to hunt, then the diy guy is proper fuked.

As noted above, enough to actually prevent an imovi outbreak, which is one of the constrainting issues with sheep
How much money has any auction tag for grizzly in the lower 48 provided.....zero yet they are thriving and the only thing stopping tags from being issued is the political bs.

Your making assumptions that the supposed sheep he bought would have transfered imovi to the wild sheep this is all a story told by the guy who benefits from it it has never been verified at this point it's just a rumor

WRO

WKR
How much money has any auction tag for grizzly in the lower 48 provided.....zero yet they are thriving and the only thing stopping tags from being issued is the political bs.

Your making assumptions that the supposed sheep he bought would have transfered imovi to the wild sheep this is all a story told by the guy who benefits from it it has never been verified at this point it's just a rumor

Beets, bears, battle star galactica..

The biggest threat to wild sheep are domestics and thousands of wild sheep that have been killed by IMOVI.

Why would he make something up like that.

Regardless, by all means continue to let the hate and jealousy flow through you, its a good look.

Last edited:

PMcGee

WKR

The biggest threat to wild sheep are domestics and thousands of wild sheep that have been killed by IMOVI.

Why would he make something up like that.

Regardless, by all means continue to let the hate and jealousy flow through you, its a good look.

He must of had a really bad sandwich from Jimmy Johns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Are you trying to say that grizzlies are thriving without auction tags, so sheep should be able to as well?

Archer86

WKR

I will go out on a limb and say more sheep are killed by hunters every year then movi probabaly not a popular opinion but that's a fact so what's a bigger threat hunters with near 100 percent success rate or a movi?

auction tags have been around for a very long time 90 percent of states that have sheep have not increased or are dropping in numbers and tags are being cut yet we are still doing auction and raffle tags.

cbeard64

WKR
This resentment of auction tag buyers has no other source other than jealousy/envy.

And it is taking root-with the end result being less $$$ for conservation and less tags for everyone.

Why don’t you haters spend your energy on those trying to take away hunting instead of ragging on a fellow hunter? Geez Louise…..

I will go out on a limb and say more sheep are killed by hunters every year then movi probabaly not a popular opinion but that's a fact so what's a bigger threat hunters with near 100 percent success rate or a movi?

auction tags have been around for a very long time 90 percent of states that have sheep have not increased or are dropping in numbers and tags are being cut yet we are still doing auction and raffle tags.
How can you "go out on a limb" and call it a fact in the same sentence? Thats a pretty bold and ridiculous statement, got any proof of it? We get it, you hate JJ and auction tags man. Now you are down talking the raffle tags at the end of this post.. interesting. The very tags you were saying we should replace the auction tags with earlier right?

Im gonna go out on a limb and say that wild sheep are a much more sensitive species than grizzly bears

Why did JJ get to hunt Jemez unit?

Hell in 2013 there where zero sheep in that unit….. 2024 over 200.

Consistent spin zone with you.

Archer86

WKR
How can you "go out on a limb" and call it a fact in the same sentence? Thats a pretty bold and ridiculous statement, got any proof of it?

simply added up the number of tags issued every year and look at success rates if we had movi die off every year at those numbers it would be a catastrophe not hard to figure that out.
We get it, you hate JJ and auction tags man.
don't know jj i hate the fact that a guy buys a auction tag and alot of knob gobblers think they are the savior of sheep or whatever species is. Auction tags don't do shit to help the species they're a political set aside that's it.
Now you are down talking the raffle tags at the end of this post.. interesting. The very tags you were saying we should replace the auction tags with earlier right?
I would be fine with both going away but if one had to stay raffles are a better option
Im gonna go out on a limb and say that wild sheep are a much more sensitive species than grizzly bears
Got any proof

Archer86

WKR
Why did JJ get to hunt Jemez unit?

Hell in 2013 there where zero sheep in that unit….. 2024 over 200.

Consistent spin zone with you.
Look at the statewide numbers ding dong. Most states don't have a increase in sheep numbers so one area gets a increase in sheep numbers with over 20 years of auction tags. They are really working hahaha