Jimmy John kills potential new state record sheep in NM

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
e have unlimited advertising possibilities with social media.

Do you think some random person posts for the state for free on social media?
No of course not.
Its a state employee that gets paid which makes anything they do NOT FREE.
No kind of advertising is free once you factor the labor to do it.
You are out of your depth sir.

Archer86

WKR
Do you think some random person posts for the state for free on social media?
No of course not.
Its a state employee that gets paid which makes anything they do NOT FREE.
No kind of advertising is free once you factor the labor to do it.
You are out of your depth sir.
It doesn't have to go through a state agency still can go through the wildsheep foundation as a donated tag to raffle off. So I guess auction tags have no cost attached? Dont think I ever said advertising was free

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
It doesn't have to go through a state agency still can go through the wildsheep foundation as a donated tag to raffle off. So I guess auction tags have no cost attached?

I never said auction tags are no cost but they are LESS cost then direct advertising.

IDVortex

WKR
I dream of going on a sheep hunt (and a goat) and envious of him. Love to be in a position to buy any tag I want, and go hunt what state and animal I wanted to. It's a luxury he's built to do.

The mount of money that single tag went for will do more good for the sheep herds overall then some random Joe blow will with his $1500 tag. Including more funding or maybe more funding towards the Rocky Mountain sheep foundation, by getting more interest into sheep, which in return has increased sheep herds throughout the Lower 48.

WRO

WKR
Hunts like this are what helps put sheep hunts out of reach for a lot of people.

Only the ultra wealthy have access to hunts like this.

I ain’t mad at him for his success, I just hate what some hunting is seeming to become; following some European countries where only the wealthy can afford to hunt at all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Hunts like this put money in organizations pockets that put more sheep on the mountain for all of us..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WRO

WKR
Hahah so alot more advertising to you is send flyers to some members of sheep clubs.

That's the funniest dam thing I have herd in years. This isn't the 1980. We have unlimited advertising possibilities with social media.

You might love to hunt sheep and understand what it takes to protect them but if you think sending flyers to members of sheep clubs helps promote them to others hunters you have fallen off your rocker and hit your head I suspect

I see multiple ads in my Instagram and fb feed every year for Idaho

rodney482

WKR
So does an animal still qualify for the record books if it’s taken out of season? I realize that with a governor’s tag, you can legally use any weapon throughout the year, but if you shot an animal with a rifle during an archery season, would it still qualify?
Kinda goes against Fair Chase huh?

None of these kills impress me. Hopefully the $$$ is used properly with serious checks/bslances.

lintond

WKR
Hunts like this is what pays to keep sheep on the mountain. They are looking for resons to die and are not cheap to keep atound

This is what people need to remember with these tags. They pay for way more than my measly license and app $$.