Jimmy John kills potential new state record sheep in NM

I didn’t know who this guy was until I saw this thread and I’ve never ate at his sandwich shops. I’m going to start giving him my business, I’d rather see my money go to conservation than HSUS, predator defense or some other left wing BS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck at the sammich shop. It’s a coin flip whether or not it’s decent or unfit to eat, solely location depending.

Ucsdryder

WKR
Good luck at the sammich shop. It’s a coin flip whether or not it’s decent or unfit to eat, solely location depending.

I didn’t know who this guy was until I saw this thread and I’ve never ate at his sandwich shops. I’m going to start giving him my business, I’d rather see my money go to conservation than HSUS, predator defense or some other left wing BS.

He sold it

dirtshooter

Lil-Rokslider
Our Ministers tag here in Alberta bothers me because the season is one entire calendar year. There is one tag for residents and one for whoever wants to pay the most. I wish they restricted the season to what everyone else gets. Essentially this is "buying a sheep". One can look at this as good ,for the funds provided if they help wildlife management. I personally think that it lessens the overall accomplishment when someone has multiple guides and help on every drainage finding the biggest sheep so they can kill it. Kind of takes "fair chase" right out of the equation.
The same guy Jimmy John guy bought the mule deer tag last year and shot a huge mule deer, the same way, paying people to find him the animal and then "hunted it"

Muzzleloader in a bow zone IIRC

This reminds me of the guy who "didn't expect a gun fight" with his purchased auctioned sheep tag where he mag dumped and his the ram in the ass and needed the other guys rifle to get it done.

He sold it
well crap. I was agreeing with above I’d feel way better spending money at a place that the owner supports hunting then drinking a bud light. Stud ram. If I was rich I would do the same. If you have all these said finances but choose to hunt general hunts that’s on you.

TxxAgg

WKR

Even though he sold it, this makes a lot of sense. So much bitching in this thread.

Jethro

WKR
Always a big smile on his face. Videos I’ve seen with him he is always highly appreciative and complimentary of the help.

The simple fact he bought the tag awards him the opportunity to hunt any way he likes within the law. The same opportunity we have when any of us buys a tag.

I get where the negativity stems, but I refuse to be part of it. I watched the elk video and just came away grateful that the money he spent will help conservation.

I wouldn’t be interested in hunting the way he does and honestly am more impressed by a guy that kills himself for two weeks and harvests a spike, but he’s part of our people and he contributes far more than I ever will.

The hate that some of the famous hunters (Cam, Rogan, JJ, etc. receive isn’t helpful. We can’t afford to be divided. Let’s save that for the myriad of unethical influencers and congratulate those who do it legally, even if not in the way we would.