Jimmy John kills potential new state record sheep in NM

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
I guess it would be nice to have so much dough that $200-300K means nothing. Nice looking ram though.
What's with the negative tone towards people who are extremely successful. Is it just jealousy? We all make choices in life.

Some people choose to work their butt off and take risks which lead to huge success. Some people choose to live in a place that offers less opportunity for earning but more opportunity for hunting. I know I tend to be jealous of both sometimes.

waspocrew

WKR
I can’t get the link to open, sounds like a great ram though.

Honestly, don’t care what the man does with his money. I’m sure I’d so the same if I was in his position!

Wyo_hntr

WKR
I dont understand the negativity his hunts always attract either. If i was him I'd probably do the same shit
Really? You don't get it?

It's optics. You've got a guy dumping 300k for a tag, hiring a dozen guys to find his animal, he goes and shoots it. Then the pics with all the hired hands, extended family, etc.

It's off putting for many sportsmen. Is the money going to a good cause? Probably. Does it look good? Not really.

In essence, it's easy to dislike, even if it's justifiable.

BBob

WKR
He purchased the Colo auction tag for $600k and there is a monumentally giant ram that he will be first in line to try to hunt.
Don’t forget the trespass fee which is reportedly $300K? If so it’s just shy of a Million Dollar Ram.

BBob

WKR
It's off putting for many sportsmen. Is the money going to a good cause? Probably. Does it look good? Not really.

In essence, it's easy to dislike, even if it's justifiable
And that’s exactly why the AZGFD Commission voted to get rid of the auction tags in AZ. The everyday Sportsmen first, $$$ second. Just as it should be IMO.

I dont understand the negativity his hunts always attract either. If i was him I'd probably do the same shit

Hunts like this are what helps put sheep hunts out of reach for a lot of people.

Only the ultra wealthy have access to hunts like this.

I ain’t mad at him for his success, I just hate what some hunting is seeming to become; following some European countries where only the wealthy can afford to hunt at all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

schmalzy

WKR
Hunts like this are what helps put sheep hunts out of reach for a lot of people.

Only the ultra wealthy have access to hunts like this.

I ain’t mad at him for his success, I just hate what some hunting is seeming to become; following some European countries where only the wealthy can afford to hunt at all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

How do you feel his hunt puts sheep hunting out of reach for a lot of people?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk