JBK Bowstrings

Ho5tile1

Lil-Rokslider
Just got my new set from JBK for my 3D bow went with the mercury 2 set this time to try. Like all my sets Jeff makes I asked him to make them a little short so I can run the bow at 80 pounds without having to add all those twists to the cables. Well as usual with his strings I put them on and the timing was dead nuts perfect and the bow was dead on 80 pounds put my peep in and didn’t even have to adjust that any, it’s straight at rest and comes back perfect at full draw. Had my strings in hand 6 days from the time I ordered them online. Also after a week Jeff even text me to make sure everything was going good with this set of strings. If you need a set give JBK Bowstrings a shot best in the game imo….IMG_4777.jpg
IMG_4775.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

feanor

WKR
Just got my first set from him as well. Without getting into details ( my fault completely) , his customer service is amazing.
String quality is spot on with OPs post. Very impressed!

OR Archer

WKR
I’ve never ran his strings. Installed a few sets over the years and they were always very good. Specs and servings were spot on. Definitely one of the better builders out there.

OP
H

Ho5tile1

Lil-Rokslider
Yea I’ve used them all and the only sets that stand up on a Mathews bow where the cable bends around the mod is Jeff’s strings, after JBK it’s Threadz bowstrings then Gas. I won’t name all the others string makers that where not very good but it’s all of the major online ones oh yea I hear Catfish does awesome as well I’ve just never used his stuff personally. If JBk retires I will try Catfish for sure..
Every set I have tried on a Mathews have all failed where it goes around the mod the serving just separates. JBK strings don’t do that you can see where it goes around the mod but it never separates…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk