Issue with Seek Outside hipbelt

HGH90

FNG
Hi,

I have a Seek Outside Unaweep 6,300 pack which I am having an issue with. The hipbelt is causing bruising to my hipbone even under lighter loads.
It seems like the buckles on the hipbelt in some way rubs up against the vertical edges of my hipbone - anyone experienced this and have any ideas on how to fix it?

I am 5'11 and weigh c. 174 lbs - running a medium belt.

Thanks,

Drenalin

WKR
@Kevin_t @RockChucker30

These guys may be able to respond and get you sorted out, but I'd also suggest calling customer service. Seek Outside is one of the better companies out there to deal with.

sndmn11

WKR
Hi,

I have a Seek Outside Unaweep 6,300 pack which I am having an issue with. The hipbelt is causing bruising to my hipbone even under lighter loads.
It seems like the buckles on the hipbelt in some way rubs up against the vertical edges of my hipbone - anyone experienced this and have any ideas on how to fix it?

I am 5'11 and weigh c. 174 lbs - running a medium belt.

Thanks,

Is it the gatekeeper buckles that are connected at the end of hip belt? What is your waist size?

OP
H

HGH90

FNG
Is it the gatekeeper buckles that are connected at the end of hip belt? What is your waist size?
Yes, its the gatekeeper buckles at the end of the hip belt. My waist size is c. 30-31 inches.

woods89

WKR
Call them. I am 5' 8", 170 lbs, and was having trouble with a medium not locking in very well. I called in, had a great conversation with Owen, ordered a large hip belt, and fixed the problem.

OP
H

HGH90

FNG
Thanks for the reply’s.

Have spoken with SO and they were really helpful. Think a larger hipbelt will do the trick!

JohnB

WKR
I'd be interested in buying your medium belt if you are in fact upgrading. I'm not positive it'll be the key for me but think a size smaller will address some of my complaints.

OP
H

HGH90

FNG
I'd be interested in buying your medium belt if you are in fact upgrading. I'm not positive it'll be the key for me but think a size smaller will address some of my complaints.
Happy to sell the medium belt to you once I have tried on the large. Do note that I live in Norway, so shipping will be more expensive than if you buy a belt from someone in the U.S.