WTB ISO cheap chassis for savage 110 short action

lcx321

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have a barreled action laying around. Trying to find a chassis for it. Don’t want to spend too much as I want to keep it as a range toy. Thanks in advance

crypt_keeper

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Check these out.

BWB

FNG
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I'm not sure what your budget is, but I have an MPA BA Competition LE, Tungsten in color, for a Savage Short Action.

BigSky

WKR
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I don’t know what you mean by cheap so I’ll play. I have an MDT XRS that is in mint condition. I will sell it for $400 plus shipping. Here is the link: https://mdttac.com/xrs-chassis-system/

Oh, and no pm sent otherwise nobody else would see I have it for sale. The only thing missing from mine other than new is I don’t have both grips. I do have the spacers and the mounting screws/bolts.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Your options are reduced because of this if you want to be able to take the bolt out with the barreled action still in the stock. I have one I was building for my wife as a beater rifle setup. I know XLR was one that was compatible but can’t remember many of the others. I will see if I can find any of that info I found.

Qholum37

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I recently got one for the wife’s rifle from Ultradyne and am very pleased! That rifle is a lefty and bottom bolt release so options are very limited. It has a slot on the side to reach the bolt release and was fairly budget friendly. So far it has been great. I’d definitely recommend checking them out and trying to catch a sale.

Qholum37

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I will also add that the customer service was awesome. I wanted to confirm a few things before placing my order and they were great. I got it on a 20% off sale too which put it under $300 which I think is extremely fair given the quality.